Who are we ?
Do you want to learn English ?
CAMPUS Fast Facts
- We have helped over 10,000 students achieve their goals.
- Students from over 90 countries have attended classes at Campus.
- We have locations in Manhattan, NY; Jersey City, NJ; Palisades Park, NJ; and Flushing, NY.
- Our schools are easily accessible by public transportation.
- We have a partnership with Felician University (The Franciscan University of New Jersey).
- CAMPUS students are offered admission to leading colleges and universities.
- We have multilingual counselors who speak in different languages.
- Student referrals are our number one source for new applicants.
SEVP Guidance for Students
The following Campus Education centers are
SEVP-certified schools and are authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant international students:
- Campus Education (Manhattan/Penn Station)
- Campus Education (Flushing)
- Campus Education (Jersey City)
- Campus Education (Palisades Park)
- Campus Education (Midtown)
- Campus Education (Times Square)
- Campus Education (Downtown)
Each of the academic programs available to international students on an F-1 visa offers a full-time course of study as defined by SEVP regulations. All Campus Education programs available to international students run for 20 hours per week, and English language training students must maintain 18 clock hours per week of classroom instruction. They must also follow the rules associated with their benefit class outside the classroom.
CAMPUS Mission, Programs, Admission Requirements, and More
Student Life at CAMPUS
Student activities are important at CAMPUS. We don’t say, Go out and speak English! We take you! Every month CAMPUS offers a full calendar of events at each CAMPUS Branch. Our students enjoy making friends, seeing the sights, and practicing English outside the classroom.